1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iPad 2 display leaked?

Discussion in 'User News Submissions' started by xune, Feb 2, 2011.

1. xune

xune iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    iPad 2 display leaked? -- Engadget

Source: Exclusive: iPad 2 screen, fresh from China | 9 to 5 Mac Exclusive: iPad 2 screen, fresh from China | Apple Intelligence
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2011
  2. andjoh

andjoh iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I don't know, like where did they get it? I can't imagine the size and resolution changing that much from our current models but could be wrong. Lighter would be nice and maybe thinner could be Ok but I'm use to it now. I'm happy with the resolution, so if they have changed they better put things on hold and get it back, nah I'm sure if any resolution change would be for the reason of iOS4 apps I guess. There's no way the Retina Display will come onto it anytime soon.
    It's just sit back, be patient and be surprised 'Wow Factor Here'.
    Won't be getting the next model anyhow, saving for an iMac first and pay that off that maybe iPad 3 will be nearly ready for me :D

andjoh
  3. Hasty

Hasty iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    Probably correct.
    Hard to keep the lid on such a large manufacturing project, especially when most of it is overseas based.