1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

ipad 2 Digitizar sticky

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by eng.sameh, Oct 11, 2012.

1. eng.sameh

eng.sameh iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hello
    guy i have an ipad 2 i bought it from us store in jan. 2012 so i would like to ask something
    my ipad 2 has never been repaired its working well , but today i was checking the digitizar i found it sticky from all ipad sides so when i push it down it doesn't make sound so there's no vacuum but i mention that when i push the digitizar from the place of the volume controlor and the mute button it makes a little bit sound ( there's vacuum inside or this area is a weak area on the ipad )
    so i would ask anyone have an ipad2 to push on the digitizar from the place of the volume controller & mute button is there any difference from pressing on any other area on the digitizar ?
  2. eng.sameh

eng.sameh iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey. ................