What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 covers....????

Mickey7688

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure, gonna try ordering from it sometime this week, need to get the cash in the bank first.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Mickey7688

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's paypal only for now. They have their information in the bottom left column of their site. I don't have a paypal, so ill have to wait...

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Vulcan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was looking for a case that would only cover the back ... so as to provide a better secure hold.

this is what I got ...
iPad 2 TPU Thermoplastic Polyurethane Resin Skin Cover - Clear

It fits very well and it makes holding the ipad feel a lot more secure .. and I paid $8 inclusive of shipping (using coupon). Also I bought the clear because I wanted the apple logo to be seen through .. and my ipad 2 is white in color.

I returned the apple smart cover because I believe the design is flawed ... the inside of the cover makes contact with the table surface when the stand is set. I now put my ipad in a thick zipped sleeve when not in use.

However, I would like to explore buying a case that is designed such that the inside of the cover (the one that makes contact with the glass surface) does not make contact with the table face when used as a stand.
If anyone knows of

Tarkio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was looking for a case that would only cover the back ... so as to provide a better secure hold.

this is what I got ...
iPad 2 TPU Thermoplastic Polyurethane Resin Skin Cover - Clear

It fits very well and it makes holding the ipad feel a lot more secure .. and I paid $8 inclusive of shipping (using coupon). Also I bought the clear because I wanted the apple logo to be seen through .. and my ipad 2 is white in color.

I returned the apple smart cover because I believe the design is flawed ... the inside of the cover makes contact with the table surface when the stand is set. I now put my ipad in a thick zipped sleeve when not in use.

However, I would like to explore buying a case that is designed such that the inside of the cover (the one that makes contact with the glass surface) does not make contact with the table face when used as a stand.
If anyone knows of

Which position do you use with a stand, typing position or standing up in viewing position?

kctay

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was hoping what he was saying was incorrect. Obviously, this Vulcans logic is flawed. :)

schwartzulous

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Case for iPad 2 w/Smart Cover

So of course I went a bit mad and got the smart cover to go on my my iPad. Not a ton of options for cases for cover-equipped units. I was interested in a dodo-style cover, but again, not compatible with the SC, and I am not going to toss aside the 70$ add-on. I finally settled on the Waterfield Ultimate Sleevecase :
PHP:
http://www.sfbags.com/products/ipad-cases/sleevecases-ipad.php
sleevecase_leather_md.jpg

Looks sharp and has great protection.

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Disposable Case

Here is a great Idea a disposale case1 Link Here

Last edited:

jimmy4fingers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the targus vuscape it is awesome

Attachments

• image-2247870675.png
    image-2247870675.png
    109.3 KB · Views: 328

AJsAWiz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
zipur said:
Here are some other options to look at

Here is a Web Site

You are quite a little shopper! Thanks for posting your, linkable, list :)

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts