What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 cost

Mipad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
probably the ones showed in Us Dollars same number but in Euros, so

WiFi Only
16 gb : 499 $ and €
32 gb : 599 $ and €
64 gb : 699 $ and €

WiFi + 3G
16 gb: 629
32 gb: 729
64 gb: 829

ofcourse it's only a guess, but those should be, euro more euro less, the prices

dj.cicho

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't think it will be like that. Pound to dollar is about 1 - 1.5. But prices in UK will be more like 1 - 1.1/1.2. Just rip off, like usually. Or just looking after it's own market ;-)

OP
D

David Vice

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not 100% sure about the prices in the EU region of the world but, I purchased my iPad 1 16 gb wifi for €499. I heard that the prices for the iPad 2 will be the same. As of now the iPad 1 is going for €350. Its rather ridiculous that I just purchased my iPad in December and now a new one is being released. Rip off. Apple could've waited a while. Regardless I will be purchasing an iPad 2 for the front facing camera and performance. I like the idea of being able to skype with my family overseas whenever and wherever I am.

Kingv84

iPF Noob
Reaction score
David Vice said:
I'm not 100% sure about the prices in the EU region of the world but, I purchased my iPad 1 16 gb wifi for €499. I heard that the prices for the iPad 2 will be the same. As of now the iPad 1 is going for €350. Its rather ridiculous that I just purchased my iPad in December and now a new one is being released. Rip off. Apple could've waited a while. Regardless I will be purchasing an iPad 2 for the front facing camera and performance. I like the idea of being able to skype with my family overseas whenever and wherever I am.

Apple did wait a while, 12 months. It is not a rip off if you waited till December to get an iPad when it was released last April.

Last edited:
OP
D

David Vice

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yea thats also true. I think even a year is too soon. But oh well,its nice staying up with the latest technology.

dmaul1114

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think yearly updates are fine as long as they're incremental and apps mostly remain backwards compatible.

My tablet uses are simple (net, e-mail, reading etc.) so I won't have much need to upgrade from my iPad 2 anytime soon once I get it.

bb1977

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did see that apple was refunding people a $100 who purchased the iPad 1 after a certain date. Not sure of the exact date but I think it was sometime in feb.

Most reactions

Latest posts