What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad 2 charging slowley

Gunneruseipad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi my ipad 2 is chargeing slowley can i geta new battery installed or would i need to buy a whole new ipad 2?

hobbayne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you using the iPad charger or the iPhone charger? The iPhone charger will work, but will take longer to charge the iPad.

OP
G

Gunneruseipad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you using the iPad charger or the iPhone charger? The iPhone charger will work, but will take longer to charge the iPad.

ipad the one that was supplied with my ipad2(brought from an apple store)

idave23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just to make sure I'd try a different cable before buying a new battery or iPad.

City

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So wait, it came with your iPad? Or is this a different USB cable.
Any way, it should be charging fine, since your using an iPad charger bought from Apple. Maybe go to your local technology store, and see if they can check your iPad's main battery.

OP
G

Gunneruseipad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yeah ok i swaapped it over with my spare cable as one came with a 2nd hand nano 6th gen and it chargeing alot faster I guess i
must of got them mixed up, thanks for yor help all

Most reactions

Latest posts