What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 cases

Mav777

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tapmyapple said:
Would like to see one with a stylus pen holder.

Agreed, most don't have any space for one, I'm thinking of coming up with some type of external mount for mine. Velcro maybe.....

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Tapmyapple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mav777 said:
Agreed, most don't have any space for one, I'm thinking of coming up with some type of external mount for mine. Velcro maybe.....

Ah Velcro brilliant idea! It'll for sure work! I'll go get some tomorrow from home depot. I'll have to put the pen on the outside cause there's no space inside.

Matt1226

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does the stylus you have have any type of metal? I bought one from targus and it sticks to my smart cover pretty good.

epoche

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Targus 360

I really like the look of this case from Amazon and I am asking if anyone has it. There is another one which is genuine leather.

DuragadgetRotatingCase.jpg

My question is whether the rotating part comes in contact with the back of the iPad or whether its suspended slightly. I can see from the picture that there is no soft padding and that worries me too.

I currently have a Griffin Slim portfolio case but that is starting to look shabby after just 3 weeks.

Thanks

I have the Targus 360 and to answer your question the 360 ring sets below the whole turning back case, so there is no marking on the rear of the iPad 2. I just looked at mine from several weeks usage and no evidence of the ring on rear of iPad.

Harters

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really like the look of this case from Amazon and I am asking if anyone has it. There is another one which is genuine leather.

DuragadgetRotatingCase.jpg

My question is whether the rotating part comes in contact with the back of the iPad or whether its suspended slightly. I can see from the picture that there is no soft padding and that worries me too.

I currently have a Griffin Slim portfolio case but that is starting to look shabby after just 3 weeks.

Thanks

I have the Targus 360 and to answer your question the 360 ring sets below the whole turning back case, so there is no marking on the rear of the iPad 2. I just looked at mine from several weeks usage and no evidence of the ring on rear of iPad.

Thank you, thats good to hear.

I am now just hoping that the full bodyquardz kit that I have got coming from the US will not interfere with the case either.

Last edited:

ZooGue

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone bought the case from Zoogue? I have been seriously considering it, but would like to hear others opinions?

Zoogue here

If anyone has any questions or comments dont hesitate to send me a message.

chazmink

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Harters said:
Thank you, thats good to hear.

I am now just hoping that the full bodyquardz kit that I have got coming from the US will not interfere with the case either.

I have the full bodyguardz and a leather smart cover. They go fine together. Not to worry.
Charlie

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A lot of people mention the magnets for the sleep function, but can someone please clarify? Mine is set that the screen turns off after 2 minutes, so my guessmis that the sleep function is usefull if you do not have set the auto-lock, which makes sense if you are watching movies and such. Is is correct?

Another issue is the cases that have space for a stylus. What is the benefit of a stylus? Typing isnthat much faster....

Most reactions

Latest posts