Ipad 2 cases

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by Mklooster, Apr 4, 2011.

  1. Tim SPRACKLEN

    Tim SPRACKLEN
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Legend

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2011
    Messages:
    15,236
    Thanks Received:
    121
    I'll push this out to the other moderators and see what they think.

    Tim
     
  2. Whitecheddar22

    Whitecheddar22
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2011
    Messages:
    8
    Thanks Received:
    0
  3. Tim SPRACKLEN

    Tim SPRACKLEN
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Legend

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2011
    Messages:
    15,236
    Thanks Received:
    121

    I have received approval on a 'trial' basis - so it's done...

    Tim
    Scotland
     
  4. Harters

    Harters
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2011
    Messages:
    264
    Thanks Received:
    3
    It seems that America has so much choice in cases, unlike the very limited choice in the UK :(

    I am going to Florida in September/October so I can have a good look around the shops then :)
     
  5. Whitecheddar22

    Whitecheddar22
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2011
    Messages:
    8
    Thanks Received:
    0
    Marware c.e.o. Hybrid iPad 2
     

    Attached Files:

  6. blessed

    blessed
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2011
    Messages:
    161
    Thanks Received:
    2
    Well, I'm sad again. Treegloo said their current case will definitely not support my Smart Cover. I'm waiting to see if I can special order one. So, for now I've taken off my "happy dance shoes"
     
  7. mickeyb

    mickeyb
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2011
    Messages:
    3
    Thanks Received:
    0
    Trident Cases for IPAD2

    Trident cases will be available in a month or 2. We have one for our phone.
     
  8. rickyricardo

    rickyricardo
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2011
    Messages:
    74
    Thanks Received:
    4
    I have this product from incase. I got it a Best Buy. It was wrongly marked at 39.00, should have been 59.00 so i got it for the cheaper price. I really like this cover. It is called the "incase book jacket."
    [​IMG]
     
  9. hjsimpson

    hjsimpson
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    10
    Thanks Received:
    0
    I think if you were that concerned about debris getting into the opening I would get a clear cover to protect the back. So far I havent had any issues though.

    Once the iPad is in the case it does a decent job of holding it. I'd say 90% of both of the long sides are holding it in with at the lip of the case. The other 10% is the opening for the volume and mute/orientation lock switch.

    I would be wary of holding it just by the cover side and swinging it back and forth, but that's just me being overly cautious. It would probably hold just fine!
     
  10. Harters

    Harters
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2011
    Messages:
    264
    Thanks Received:
    3
    Thank you for your comments.

    I have pre-ordered the case from Amazon, but it will be a week or two before it comes I think.

    Also, as you suggested I have ordered a full bodyguardz kit from the US just incase the case rubs. It will also mean I can use it out of the case when at home and not worry when I put it down on the table. :)
     

Share This Page



Search tags for this page
cavi wipes and ipads
,
folio hard case for ipad 2 on ebay
,
griffin survivor ipad oily residue
,
ipad air cases forum
,
ipad case forum
,
leather i pad case by cygnet
,
malti poo ipad covers
,
new trent keyboard instructions
,

new trent keyboard shortcuts

,
saddleback leather