What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 cases

msny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I bought my iPad I quickly realized that I would need something to secure it in. I went on Youtube and searched for iPad case reviews and came across this video of a guy intentionally dropping his iPad from a standing height ( he said he was 6 feet tall) to the ground which was a concrete surface multiple times.
After he completed this demonstration the iPad was fine but there were a few cosmetic blemishes to the card case ( as one would imagine)
I was amazed by the video and went out and bought the case for my iPad and for my Iphone 4.
I bought mine through amazon.com which doesn't offer a free screen protector. But I later learned that if you buy it direct from Otterbox they are offering a free screen protector.

Randy

Nice, got a link on that mysterious case?

RandyM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Link to otterbox...

I only have two posts and you need three to post website addresses so I can't supply the link to otterbox in this post.. this post being my third

Check the next one :)

RandyM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Youtube video link

If you want to watch the guy that demonstated the Otterbox Defender case by dropping it on cement, grass and carpet here is the link...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJJg-Pl-lOg]YouTube - ‪Soldier Knows Best - Review: Otterbox iPad 2 Defender Case‬‏[/ame]

jodiver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BEWARE Treegloo

I've finally thrown in the towel. After waiting over 13 weeks and having been old MANY different stories I've given up. Two weeks ago they told me they forgot to add the kinetic latch and they would ship the case "tomorrow". Today I wrote again and asked about a refund. They said no problem and I had my refund within 5 minutes. That's the only thing they have done fast. I hate being lied to. If they had just told me "sorry, we really screwed up" and given me a REAL date I would have been fine. If a company cannot supply the product in a timely manner they have no business making promises they can't keep.

jamrog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
(*)Speck FitFolio. Cost ZAR400 ($1=ZAR6.85). I personally think it's better than the smart cover. We have actually cancelled for that. Much prefer this one. Very nice :)

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
liebedaisy said:
I plan to order a case for my brother, he has an ipad2. I'd like to show it here.
Crystal Skin Cover/Case for Apple iPad (Black) - ShoppingKool

I don't think you brother would like that case unless he is.. Anyway IMO every should choose there own case because it is so personal, something you will look at several times a day for the life of the device. My vote is to let him choose his one case.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
zipur said:
I don't think your brother would like that case unless he like glittery cases. Anyway IMO everyone should choose there own case because it is so personal, something you will look at several times a day for the life of the device. My vote is to let him choose his own case.

fionee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
283906_2252768116949_1180654815_32739001_1946866_n.jpg

i am using!!
red leather smart cover
is cheap and nice!!!! gud quality!!

jinxx00

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i am using!!
red leather smart cover
is cheap and nice!!!! gud quality!![/QUOTE]

Where did you get your red smart cover/case from? I bought a pale blue cover/case thru eBay and it was a cheapie - but I find the magnets are very weak and don't put it to sleep. Also the cutouts don't quite line up as well as I would like. But it was cheap! Also have a neoprene case to slip the whole ensemble into, for transport.

Most reactions

Latest posts