What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 cases

kustard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been using my iPad 2 in a belkin folio case since the day I got it. I've just taken the iPad out to play with it without a case and it feels a million times better :(

celly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got my Switcheasy Canvas yesterday via an eBay score. Believe the "hype" you'll see in Google searches. This case really is superb. :)

Eddieboi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
celly said:
Just got my Switcheasy Canvas yesterday via an eBay score. Believe the "hype" you'll see in Google searches. This case really is superb. :)

Do you get the screen protector that they say you get with it? Is it any good? I'm thinking about getting this case to or a switcheasy coverbuddy to use with the smartcover I ordered with my iPad order.

celly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Eddieboi said:
Do you get the screen protector that they say you get with it? Is it any good? I'm thinking about getting this case to or a switcheasy coverbuddy to use with the smartcover I ordered with my iPad order.

I had the screen protector on for a day. Decent quality, but even the smallest bit of dust under it created bubbles that I couldn't remove. I didn't place it perfectly so it lifted near the camera and bubbled. I like the look without the protector so took it off. I'm not convinced a screen protector is necessary on the iPad.

I understand the retail on their protectors is $15 so the whole package is a real value. I like the port plugs for the charging and headphone port.

I would pay full price without the plugs or screen protector.

I have the Smart Cover with a rear case and love it, BUT, the Canvas option trumps it for me. The case is that good.

Last edited:

PCHAN87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was looking at getting the aviiq case but at 50$ its kinda steep. The only thing I don't like about it is the port for the headphones is really tiny but that isn't too much of a problem.

idarkstarguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm using silicone wrap that was in addition for my iPad. Its original, but i was quite dissapointed because the shape of the wrap is some different than iPad. Now I really don't notice it at all :)

LolaAM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
PCHAN87 said:
I was looking at getting the aviiq case but at 50$ its kinda steep. The only thing I don't like about it is the port for the headphones is really tiny but that isn't too much of a problem.

I agree about the $50, but when I ordered mine they were having a 20% off & free ship Facebook sale.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

ripcurl1998

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone purchased the Seidio Active case yet? If so, how is it?

Got the Seidio Active case today and I must say I'm very impressed with this case as I am with all their products. I was very surprised at how thin it is and it fits like a glove. Also, they have a promo going on now if you enter DAD2011, you'll get 15% off your order.

yvettemahon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Seidio active or switcheasy canvas? Anyone any thoughts/tried these cases? Would much appreciate some help...

celly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yvettemahon said:
Seidio active or switcheasy canvas? Anyone any thoughts/tried these cases? Would much appreciate some help...

Google search the Canvas. Amazing reviews. Convinced me (had mine a week now). Believe the hype.

yvettemahon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you to you both. That's the problem - both look great! Maybe I'll order both, decide and then return one. Thanks for your help though - appreciated.

Most reactions

Latest posts