What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 cases

Ncaissie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My case came in yesterday. It is perfect and has the on off feature of the smart cover.

64GB 3G White iPad

ZibaWal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My case came in yesterday. It is perfect and has the on off feature of the smart cover.

64GB 3G White iPad

which one?

I received CEO HYBRID and was not impressed:(

It closes with some edges that possibly will get loose by repeated use. More so, I dont like idea to taking it in and out to create angle. I will try SPECK FOLIO and see. Hopefully that will close easy with magnets like apple?

In leather, targus seem the champ, but expensive:(

Kukulcan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.time-tours.com
Waiting for my Senacases Florence to ship, anybody got one of those?

Got a clone of the Yoobao earlier. It was OK, not to smelly, leather quite nice, but this is what the camera hole looked like:

ipadtasche.jpg

So I returned it, as I paid quite some price over here in germany.

saveferris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've had the hardest time trying to find the right case. I've come across some that are all right, like the Smart Cover isn't awful, but I'm looking for something a little more durable. Maybe I'm a bit overprotective but I feel like I need something a bit more substantial. I came across this one:

Bumabook Home

Don't know too much about it but it looks durable and not too bulky. No stylus holder but that seems to be the case (no pun intended) with most. Anybody heard anything about it?

Max

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.maxtatau.com
REVIEW: Black Leather folio case

Picked up this really cool folio case on craigslist today for 15 bucks. It's way less on the wholesale (china probably) website, like 6 bucks.

Anyhow, it's a damn cool folio case. Everything fits, buttons are accessible, and cameras likewise. It has two little magnets that make sure the cover stays shut, they don't work with the on-off smart case feature though.

I have three cats, so there might be a cat hair or two in some pics...live with it!

Link to site here

DSC08277.JPG

DSC08265.JPG

DSC08266.JPG

DSC08268.jpg

DSC08270.JPG

DSC08271.JPG

DSC08272.JPG

DSC08273.JPG

Last edited:

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ncaissie said:

64GB 3G White iPad

Which case? Pictures please

Sent from my iPad using iPF

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
saveferris said:
I've had the hardest time trying to find the right case. I've come across some that are all right, like the Smart Cover isn't awful, but I'm looking for something a little more durable. Maybe I'm a bit overprotective but I feel like I need something a bit more substantial. I came across this one:

Bumabook Home

Don't know too much about it but it looks durable and not too bulky. No stylus holder but that seems to be the case (no pun intended) with most. Anybody heard anything about it?
I don't like it the case will scratch over time , plus very limited angles. For protection go oterbox.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Max said:
Picked up this really cool folio case on craigslist today for 15 bucks. It's way less on the wholesale (china probably) website, like 6 bucks.

Anyhow, it's a damn cool folio case. Everything fits, buttons are accessible, and cameras likewise. It has two little magnets that make sure the cover stays shut, they don't work with the on-off smart case feature though.

I have three cats, so there might be a cat hair or two in some pics...live with it!

Link to site here

Good photos, Max. Cat hairs, who cares, our cats rule the roost, no stopping them.

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ZibaWal said:
I received CEO HYBRID and was not impressed
It closes with some edges that possibly will get loose by repeated use. More so, I dont like idea to taking it in and out to create angle. I will try SPECK FOLIO and see. Hopefully that will close easy with magnets like apple?

I loved my CEO at first, now I just like it. To me it's by far the most classy professional looking case around with lots of features.
Job number one in my search was to be slim and light! Why have a case where you fell like you are lugging it around!
This cut my search in half. Next was protection and the CEO delivers there with good edges/edge protection as they are covered.
Glass cover is soft on the glass on outside but hard in the middle. (hard to explain).
Good viewing angles although it does not lock tightly into the slots, it's o.k. At least For me.
The smart feature works and the rear hand strap is unique and useful if you read slot in portrait mode.

However the top snap clip does not line up perfectly and it requires you to push the corners a little to tightly close. I don't know if this is planned or an error because it allow you to quickly open and close/turn off during casual use like a meeting. This has turned out to be useful..

But the soon to be glaring fault is the clip fabric is becoming loose and my wear off as time goes by.
All the above make this a GR8 case, slim, trim, useful and a pleasure to look at, really classy. So I can overlook the glaring fault for now.

It wil be interesting to see how all these new cases hold up under daily use. Velcro, elastic straps, rubber friction cups they will all fail at some point. Fabric will stain with you skin oils, cheap fo-leather will chip & crack. All cases have some fault. So to all in the case-race I suggest you get key points that will enhance the portabilty of of this device. That's the whole point right easy to use or else you would lugg around a full size laptop.
Go with your coice for six months until all these cases have filtered out and the top cases will stand alone.

Keep posting and provide pictures, it fun.

Cheers

Ncaissie

iPF Noob
Reaction score

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Link to site here

DSC08277.JPG

DSC08265.JPG

DSC08266.JPG

DSC08268.jpg

DSC08270.JPG

DSC08271.JPG

DSC08272.JPG

DSC08273.JPG

Very cool, Max!

Tassiecelt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is a cygnet, very happy with it, bought locally at Harvey Norman about $60

Attachments

• image-445940056.png
    image-445940056.png
    198.2 KB · Views: 420

Max

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.maxtatau.com
ZibaWal said:
which one?

I received CEO HYBRID and was not impressed:(

Like this one

iPad2 iPad 2 Smart Cover Genuine Leather Cover Case BLK | eBay

64GB 3G White iPad

Wow, it's pretty much the same as mine. I like the curved cutout for the front camera better than mine though.

Most reactions

Latest posts