What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 cases

lonzom10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I picked up a leather case from Ebelow.com for $29. It included no tax and free shipping. It took almost 3 weeks to arrive to TN from Spain but it really is an awesome case. I've seen others that are similar going for $100+. You can see it by Clicking Here

Munchkin52

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Get this case!

:D Here it is, the best case ever. I have looked and looked at every price, every style, every maker over the last two weeks and finally found this one on ebay.
I own the "smart cover" and hate it: it falls off, can be jolted by hitting the ipad on the edge, and does not cover the back. It is not to be trusted.
This cover fits the ipad 2 perfectly, with cutouts. Just like the "smart cover," this case turns the ipad on and off. It covers the entire ipad. It has a cutout in the back to make the case a stand, and soft material inside against the face. It looks like leather, is nice and slim, and is a USA seller. Comes in white, red and black. I ordered this Fri. night and got it by Tues afternoon. Great service. And, this only costs 15.99 with Free Shipping.
Be careful to order this one since the seller sells many styles.

Member id futurevision11( Feedback Score Of 46
iconYellowStar_25x25.gif
)

100% Positive feedback

Save this seller
See other items from this seller
Visit store: Future Vision Mart

ET00117.jpg

Item number:200596428316Item location:OH, United StatesShips to:United States, Canada See shipping location exclusionsPayments:PayPal See payment details

History:7 soldItem number:200596428316Item location:OH, United StatesShips to:United States, Canada See shipping location exclusionsPayments:PayPal See payment details

History:7 sold

ZibaWal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Munchkin52 said:
:D Here it is, the best case ever. I have looked and looked at every price, every style, every maker over the last two weeks and finally found this one on ebay.
I own the "smart cover" and hate it: it falls off, can be jolted by hitting the ipad on the edge, and does not cover the back. It is not to be trusted.
This cover fits the ipad 2 perfectly, with cutouts. Just like the "smart cover," this case turns the ipad on and off. It covers the entire ipad. It has a cutout in the back to make the case a stand, and soft material inside against the face. It looks like leather, is nice and slim, and is a USA seller. Comes in white, red and black. I ordered this Fri. night and got it by Tues afternoon. Great service. And, this only costs 15.99 with Free Shipping.
Be careful to order this one since the seller sells many styles.

Member id futurevision11( Feedback Score Of 46)

100% Positive feedback

Save this seller
See other items from this seller
Visit store: Future Vision Mart

Item number:200596428316Item location:OH, United StatesShips to:United States, Canada See shipping location exclusionsPayments:payPal See payment details

History:7 soldItem number:200596428316Item location:OH, United StatesShips to:United States, Canada See shipping location exclusionsPayments:payPal See payment details

History:7 sold

I am interested in black, where it says black option and if it has sleep/ awake function?
Once proven will bid then

Harters

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have just received my Duragadget Rotating Case from Amazon UK and I am really pleased with it, especially for the price - £13.99 plus shipping

DuragadgetRotatingCase.jpg

As a bonus it has the smart feature too which I wasn't expecting. It does add a bit of weight, but its a very snug fit, especially with my rear Bodyguardz and leaves the bezel totally free which is one of the things I wanted :D

It seems to be very well made too.

Ncaissie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can the Mods post a massage to stop all the case topics?
We only need the one.

emmsys

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Kukulcan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.time-tours.com

Rich2putt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After reviewing several cases for the ipad2 I decided on the Canvas, by SwitchEasy.

Purchased on line yesterday morning & received a confirmation that the item was shipped same evening & would arrive 1-3 days.

My ipad is being delivered next Thursday (hopefully with-out any more delays). :D

partsmutt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can the Mods post a massage to stop all the case topics?
We only need the one.

Not really. If someone has narrowed their search down to a couple cases, it's easier to look in a thread specific to those cases or kind of cases than a generic thread with 9 thousand posts about other cases to dig through.

Ncaissie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
partsmutt said:
Not really. If someone has narrowed their search down to a couple cases, it's easier to look in a thread specific to those cases or kind of cases than a generic thread with 9 thousand posts about other cases to dig through.

If you search it should bring you to that page of the thread with your result.

64GB 3G White iPad

Rever3nce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Amongunz said:
I have this case. It works...but I'm goin for the Crome.

That looks sick! Where can I find one? Link would be much appreciated

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Rever3nce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They have a leather one at radioshack for $39.99. Kinda pricey but its kinda what ur looking for i guess

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts