What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 Cases - IN STORE - Have you seen any?

Silent Assassin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you seen any, and where?

I prefer to treat my iPad cases like clothes.. I have an athletic build, so I can't just order things online and expect them to fit when they get to me, I prefer to go into the store and try things on...

Has anyone seen any cases in store... I want to take my iPad into the store and try on a few cases before I settle on one.. buying one online would just frustrate me if I didn't like it, tie up money in shipping, returns, and refunds, and would altogether be a waste of my time..

does Best Buy, Radio Shack, Target, and the Apple Store have any variety yet? I'm asking those of you who have been in the past week or so..

Thanks!

Katrina2475

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was at Best Buy yesterday and they had very little variety. They had the Smart Cover, a Targus andbone other one that I can't remember the name of. I was less than impressed. I ended up with a Smart Cover until my Pixelskin comes in.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts