What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 Case

JRogan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anybody know of a case with the same syle as the original iPad case for the iPad 2. I have been looking around and can't find a case made of the same material. I really liked the last case and I have been only able to find leather cases and I am worried that it will loose it's shape and the iPad will start slipping inside the case. I like the case (link below), any thoughts.

http://www.ebelow.com/en/high-quality-lizards-grain-ipad-2-leather-case-orange-633.html

FLSmith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You might want to look at the SwitchEasy case as a possibility. I just got one for my iPad2. The IPad snaps snuggly into the hard shell case which also comes with a screen protector and protective plastic plugs for the conector port and earphone port.

FLSmith

OP
J

JRogan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
FLSmith said:
You might want to look at the SwitchEasy case as a possibility. I just got one for my iPad2. The IPad snaps snuggly into the hard shell case which also comes with a screen protector and protective plastic plugs for the conector port and earphone port.

FLSmith

Checked it out and I love it, I think I'm going to get it. I am just going to wait for more feedback. Does that case add a lot of weight and is it a good protector. Thanks!

boomhower

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I went with the mar ware CEO. I like that it doesn't cover the edges of the screen and keeps the smartcover function. Should be here early next week.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Cincybearcatfan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking for a case that has a place to slide my hand through the back so I can hold it with one hand freely as I teach and it wont slide out. Anyone ever seen anything like that?

Serianni

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cincybearcatfan said:
I'm looking for a case that has a place to slide my hand through the back so I can hold it with one hand freely as I teach and it wont slide out. Anyone ever seen anything like that?

The otter box utility series latch is awesome

Cincybearcatfan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cincybearcatfan said:

The otter box utility series latch is awesome

THATS IT! Thanks a ton! That's exactly what I was looking for.:)

FLSmith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
FLSmith said:

FLSmith

Checked it out and I love it, I think I'm going to get it. I am just going to wait for more feedback. Does that case add a lot of weight and is it a good protector. Thanks!

Since I haven't dropped it yet, it's hard to comment on switcheasy's protective abilities. However with it's hard exterior and lined interior, I think it will protect against a short drop to most surfaces. Sorry, but I'm not going to test it on my IPad (lol). I don't consider it as adding very much heft, if fact I love it's feel. The only negative so far is getting use to the snap closer. I give it an overall 8.5 on a 10 point scale(I am a tough grader-there are no tens).

FLSmith

Most reactions

Latest posts