What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 cant sync with itunes window 7

jasonlwc36

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there, my iPad 2 not able to sync with iTunes with my laptop which comes with window 7. It keep ask me to restore and after o restore my iPad i try to sync again it will take like so long. I thought it will be okay if I just leave it till it's done but it comes out with a few messages like :

iTunes could not copy "..." to the iPad because an unknown error occurred (0xE8004017)

iTunes could not copy "..." to the iPad because and unknown error occur (0xE8004006)

Attempting to copy the disk "iPad" failed. The require folder cannot be found.

The iPad " iPad" cannot be synced. The require file cannot be found.

The iPad cannot be synced. An error occurred while writing the device.

P.S. : I have sent this to the apple store and they replace a new iPad 2 for me but the problem still occur. And I tried to restore the iPad 2.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is your iTunes updated to the latest version?

If it is, I'd try deleting iTunes, rebooting and doing a fresh download install.
A real pain in the butt, but the chances of getting two defective iPads in succession is pretty remote.

OP
J

jasonlwc36

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried it once before exchanging a new iPad 2. So should I give it a try again?

Honestly I really feel like get rid of this problem asap cause it's real tired to duel with it.

Thanks for ur suggestion

Most reactions

Latest posts