What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 can't connect to server and now won't let me in!

Elliottsnana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Was on my iPad and trying to log in to my icloud account said was unable to connect to server and now won't even work after resetting it! After getting to the point after choosing wi-fi it just says same thing. It states: your iPad could not be activated because the activation server cannot be reached. Try connecting your iPad to iTunes to activate it, or try again in a few minutes. If this problem persists, contact Apple Support at Apple Support at apple.com/uk/support.
But how can I do that if I can't get into my iPad?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Did you try connecting your iPad to iTunes on your computer?
You can contact Apple support from your computer if you can't get into your iPad.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
There were problems with multiple iCloud services about two hours ago. Everything seems to work correctly now. Maybe if you try activating your iPad once more, you'll be successful.

OP
E

Elliottsnana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did you try connecting your iPad to iTunes on your computer?
You can contact Apple support from your computer if you can't get into your iPad.
Thanks for your replies. Unfortunately I couldn't use my laptop to do it as old and only 1 usb working so could either use my mouse or plug in my iPad! But I now have it sorted as a good friend came over with their laptop and did it via iTunes. Thanks again to all who replied.

Most reactions