What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 broken screen Apple or local repair firm?

jonkers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking for some advice and help with regards to my iPad2.

I have lent on my beloved iPad and broken the screen, Apple have quoted me £250 to repair it.

I live in Exeter, Devon and am thinking of getting it repaired by a local company instead, these guys have quoted me £100 which includes collect and delivery:-

Local iPad Repairs in Exeter by TeamK based in Devon.

Has anyone used them before or have you used a local repair company instead of Apple?

Is it worth going directly to Apple? It seems very expensive though.

OP
J

jonkers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the idea...... But...... Just had a look at the video, I wouldn't be confident to try that myself!

alyn.jones9

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was going to get mine replaced by apple but they also quoted me £250 which i thought was stupidly rediculous so i went on google looking for local ipad repair shops. i found one called mobilepartshop, they replaced the screen and ipad is as good as new now.
they wernt the cheapest i found but i didnt want to buy the cheapest as i thought they might not be very good quality.

anyway ipad all repaired for £100 and i could not be happier!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts