What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad 2 booting up takes forever

budh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When i turn on my ipad i get the Apple logo. Then i wait for two or three minutes for it to go to the password screen. Key in my four digi i get main screent password then another long wait till i get the main screen. Any suggestions on why the long wait to load???? Thank you for your help. Bud

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Budh- not sure what your problem may be, but as a starter I would suggest, if not already done, that your 'Reset' the iPad (directions in quote below) - let us know if this procedure helps - good luck! :)

Reset - press & hold the 'Power' and 'Home' buttons simultaneously until the Apple logo appears - this may take a longer time, so have patience; the iPad will 're-boot' - NOTE that none of these maneuvers will alter your apps, files, or settings.

Most reactions

Latest posts