1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iPad 2 arrives. MBP dies. Help!

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by Hagandv, Apr 21, 2011.

1. Hagandv

Hagandv iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I get my iPad this Saturday and my MBP has chosen today to die. Why do the gods mock me? Here's the help I need: Assuming I can access my iTunes acc on a different computer, (and authorize said computer) will I be able to sync my new iPad and get all the Apps that I've previously downloaded? My MacBook is doing that "folder with the question mark thing"; and since it's a work machine I can't tinkle with it - which leaves me without a machine for a while. Too long to wait, anyway. Please help.
  2. wytey

wytey iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    not sure about the question mark issue, but with regards to itunes, it is tied to the account not machine, so you will be ale to redownload all the apps after you have authorised it, provided you havent already authorised 5 machines
  3. Hagandv

Hagandv iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for confirming Wytey...have been panicking that I won't be able to play with the pad!