What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 arrives. MBP dies. Help!

Hagandv

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I get my iPad this Saturday and my MBP has chosen today to die. Why do the gods mock me? Here's the help I need: Assuming I can access my iTunes acc on a different computer, (and authorize said computer) will I be able to sync my new iPad and get all the Apps that I've previously downloaded? My MacBook is doing that "folder with the question mark thing"; and since it's a work machine I can't tinkle with it - which leaves me without a machine for a while. Too long to wait, anyway. Please help.

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
Hagandv said:
I get my iPad this Saturday and my MBP has chosen today to die. Why do the gods mock me? Here's the help I need: Assuming I can access my iTunes acc on a different computer, (and authorize said computer) will I be able to sync my new iPad and get all the Apps that I've previously downloaded? My MacBook is doing that "folder with the question mark thing"; and since it's a work machine I can't tinkle with it - which leaves me without a machine for a while. Too long to wait, anyway. Please help.

not sure about the question mark issue, but with regards to itunes, it is tied to the account not machine, so you will be ale to redownload all the apps after you have authorised it, provided you havent already authorised 5 machines

OP
H

Hagandv

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for confirming Wytey...have been panicking that I won't be able to play with the pad!

Most reactions

Latest posts