What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 "Another dream"

Torderip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
torderips.blogg.se
Hello everybody! I'm a student in Kiruna - Sweden who studies space technics. It's awesome and we study subjects like, astronomy, astrobiology, astronout knowlage etc.. I live 150 swedish miles from my family.

I've always wanted an Ipad since the first one was released. The problem then was that im a student in Sweden and we always have to struggle with our economy, my father and mother are both unemployed etc.. so I buying an Ipad wasn't an even a option for me. Now when the second gen IPad is out I'm going crazy about it, I got all set up, i've downloaded like 40-60 apps from Appstore sweden, I got like 50 sites bookmarked with Ipad accesories, tips and app recomendations. Im watching on Ipad 2s 24/7 on youtube etc.. well you get it. I still have the same problem as before, I cant afford one due to my economy, I cant ask my parents about one since they dont have that kind of money. I dont know what to do, I cant work until im 18 here and Im searching for smaller jobs anyways but there just is'nt any out there... So to my point of this topic, im wondering if any out there like a company or something has an Ipad I could have or if someone would want to give me one or "sponsor" me of getting one, I know ill probably wont get anyone this way, but if you know any tips of getting money fast etc.. send it! :D Im really dying when im reading topics like "I dont believe how I could live without an Ipad before" and so on :'-(
I want to show my principle also how useful an Ipad is in school and for both teachers and students, so she might consider replacing the laptops the school gives to all new students and instead give them Ipads. Uppsala University has ordered 600 Ipads for their students and other schools do so too but not ours, she needs to be impressed.... ._. xD

Anyways one more thing, what's your absolute favorite game/app on your Ipad 2 or 1? :D

My English could be a bit bad but im working on improving my english! ^^

****************************i

(I would also use the Ipad to show it off on the blog, like make tons of tutorials and tips and showoffs! ^^) And the one who (if someone) gives me or sponsors me of getting an Ipad 2 (32gb with 3g) his/hers name would be mentioned in all movies!!!!!!!!!!! You see I got everything planned out ^^ I've like spent hours on the app store choosing color and color of the smartcover and choosing wich Ipad 2 that I would use most. xD

Anyways im not believing in this topic but.. just asking, since im on this forum everyday, (registered today cause the new topic) :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

I saw your interesting proposals for using an iPad and your 'plea' for trying to get hold of one. For sure, you might consider a refurbished iPad1; they are available for a lot less money than a new iPad2 and most people - me included - have an iPad1 and it's perfectly good for most applications. Indeed, there are relatively few new apps or games out there at the moment that take advantage of the iPad2's dual core processor and faster graphics. So why not look into a first generation second-hand or refurbished model? Those people that are upgrading to an iPad2 are often trying to sell their iPad1 on eBay and other web sites and you can probably find one for a fraction of the price of a new iPad2. Also, some stores or companies are offering the iPad on an installment plan - pay so much per month - and that might be easier for you to manage. In the UK, too, some mobile service operators are offering 3G models at a heavy discount if you sign up for a two-year data contract - again paying so much per month.

By the way, your English is excellent - no need to worry about that - and, please, stick around and other ideas might occur to you as to how to get hold of an iPad.

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

OP
T

Torderip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
torderips.blogg.se
Okey, thx Tim! Ill definitely stick around here for some years garanteed ^^ Ill look into the options you adviced, especially the one with paying one sum per month, it's defenatly more suitable for my economy! :) Ill check out the Ipad 1 too! Thanks so much for your answers and they helped me alot.

Stetch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Avbetalning via bazula.se funkar fin fint ;)
Välkommen förresten :D

SaberOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just do what any reasonable person would do and sale a kidney. :D

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts