What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 and Rogers - can't seencellular data usage

kevguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad 2 and Rogers - can't see cellular data usage

Can someone please tell me a solution to this?

Attachments

• image-254787260.png
    image-254787260.png
    127.9 KB · Views: 326
Last edited:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I notice from your screen shot that you're connected to the Internet using WiFi. In the UK, on my '3' account, I can only get access to my account if I'm actually connected using 3G and not WiFi.

So try turning off the WiFi and try again....

Tim

OP
K

kevguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I notice from your screen shot that you're connected to the Internet using WiFi. In the UK, on my '3' account, I can only get access to my account if I'm actually connected using 3G and not WiFi.

So try turning off the WiFi and try again....

Tim

Also doesn't work when only on 3G.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is this a new problem? Maybe their network/server really is temporarily down? Or has it been like this for quite a time now?

Tim

OP
K

kevguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is this a new problem? Maybe their network/server really is temporarily down? Or has it been like this for quite a time now?

Tim

Got the iPad 2 a week ago today. Signed up to the 3G plan on Wednesday. Been like it since then.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK - so you've never been able to access the Internet via 3G? It may well be that your account has not yet been authorised by Rogers. We've had several reports from Members elsewhere of delays in getting accounts authorised. Most were reduced to telephoning their carrier's support helpline and getting the authorisation expedited.

Tim

OP
K

kevguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK - so you've never been able to access the Internet via 3G? It may well be that your account has not yet been authorised by Rogers. We've had several reports from Members elsewhere of delays in getting accounts authorised. Most were reduced to telephoning their carrier's support helpline and getting the authorisation expedited.

Tim

Internet on the iPad works fine on 3G. I just can't see my data usage.

Most reactions