What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 and Outlook

blueswede

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So Hotmail has been replaced with Outlook and I hate it. It's almost impossible to "reply all" to an email. And when I try to reply to one, the cursor does not insert letters! Any suggestions?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just tried using both the native mail app on to ipad and also going onto the hotmail website to see if I could reproduce what you are experiencing. I was able to "reply to all" and "reply" without a problem.

Sometimes when an app misbehaves, it's best to try to do the following below.

Have you tried to do the following?

1. Force the app to close?
2. Try to restart your iPad?
3. Try to do a reset?

You can try this in order, if an app becomes misbehaves...

Force the app to close down by pushing the home button twice or by doing a 4-finger swipe to bring up your multi-task bar. This will show all the apps that you have visited. Press the app, until it begins to shake. Close out the apps by pressing the red circle in each app. It will only quit the app and not delete. Than try to re-open the app and test out.

If that doesn't work, restart the iPad by pressing the power switch down to power off.

Third is to do a reset by holding the power switch and home button together until you see the apple logo. Hope that helps!

Skimonkey ~~ sent from my iPad using iPF

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Outlook on iPad for work and there's no prob replying to a group or individually. Skimonkey's suggestion sounds good to me.

Most reactions

Latest posts