What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 + aluminum keyboard case = MacBook Air look-alike

rday89

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a suitable 'sleeve' case for this? (ipad2 while in the keyboard case). Would a regular sleeve/sock case be big enough?

breezur

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TheRambler said:
The only downside is the shipping, between 40-50 dollars to England.........need to find something local!!

Have you tried eBay? You might be able to find it on there with cheaper shipping. I'd also check amazon if you haven't already.

breezur

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TheRambler said:
Cheers breezur, never even thought of Amazon, saved a fortune!!

Many thanks

No probelmo! I'm pretty impatient so I found mine on eBay so because I didn't want to wait for it to be shipped from china. Plus I'm in college and I like all my tech gear but I'm constantly searching for it at a cheaper price ;)

xvalx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My partner got my keyboard/case from eBay £20 which I thought was good I like it and it don't scratch screen my daughters bf thinks it's kewl but he's not getting his hands on it lol

Sent from my iPad using iPF

breezur

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TheRambler said:
Not sure what most of your answers mean meirnac, possibly just post count increasing!

Still waiting for my protective sleeve to arrive, the site said seven days delivery, the tracking says a month!!! I think it's coming from Alpha Centauri!!

Holy crud! Where did you order it from??

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
Thats a cracking find sputnik00 and a very fair review.

My TIMBUK2 plush sleeve arrived today, amazing is the only way I can describe it, the picture I saw didnt do it the justice it deserves. the cushioning is great, if you dropped this off Blackpool Tower I think it would be safe!! It fits the Ipad2 and Keyboard easily, the inside is softer than a babys bum, no chance of scratches occuring there.

My last words are BUY ONE!!!!!!!

breezur

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TheRambler said:
Thats a cracking find sputnik00 and a very fair review.

My TIMBUK2 plush sleeve arrived today, amazing is the only way I can describe it, the picture I saw didnt do it the justice it deserves. the cushioning is great, if you dropped this off Blackpool Tower I think it would be safe!! It fits the Ipad2 and Keyboard easily, the inside is softer than a babys bum, no chance of scratches occuring there.

My last words are BUY ONE!!!!!!!

I agree 100! I love my timbuk2 plus sleeve. I feel like I don't have to worry about the iPad getting banged up. Plus I have a timbuk2 messenger bag so they match perfectly ;)

tglaze

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got my MIC keyboard from eBay ($36.50, shipping included) and it is great. The fit is wonderful and function is great. It will take a little getting use too. Stable in landscape position and is very snug in the closed position.

Most reactions

Latest posts