What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad 2 advantage

scarlet chic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i owned a laptop hp and i bring it to work specially during my night duty at hospital.but i find it heavy and bulky and obliged me to bring my laptop bag for it as well...
so,for my first salary,i finally bought this new ipad 2 with 3g and wifi 64gb. And now this is what i bring to work.
I find it very handy and sleek:) i use it for chatting most of the time in skype.and the camera works really well.
then months after i bought an iphone 4s which i find more handy than ipad.haha..now i use it most of the time than ipad..but i still get back using my ipad when i want to surf the web and read materials since its a larger screen;)... still glad to have both though and very very handy as well;)

Clement Charles

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I got my ipad 2 last year, I used to take it almost everywhere I went. That is until I got my 4s, but I still use my iPad for internet at home when watching TV.

Victoria022

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mine is for communication, update, entertainment and keeping in touch with people that are close to my heart.

Most reactions

Latest posts