What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad 2 64gb dead

fatkee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good evening to all. I have my ipad 2 64gb it just went blackout. Technical people inform me that we need to find a rom that we need to replace please help me.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the Forum!

Do you know if your pad is charged? If so, try a reset of your iPad, Hold the power off button and the home button simultaneously until you see the Apple logo appear before releasing the buttons. This could take 20 - 30 seconds, so be patient, hopefully your iPad will restart.

Let us know how you go.

OP
F

fatkee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My ipad 2 is still dead

Team i tried the said advice already it is still dead even charging the ipad nothing happens is completely dear. Help me.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Fatkee - just wondering why you needed to start another thread (quote below) on this same topic - you should have first tried the suggestions made and then responded to your original thread as to whether you solved the issue - just a courtesy to those who already posted - at the moment, I cannot add much until you tell us whether those posts have helped - :)

Team i tried the said advice already it is still dead even charging the ipad nothing happens is completely dear. Help me.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

I have now moved this post to your original thread....please keep all new info to this thread as it is against Forum Rules to open new threads on the same issue.

We need to know if you have followed the advice we gave you and if so what happened when you did follow these steps. Which steps did you follow? Also, could you give us more info on this problem.....you say technical people advised you need a new Rom, please explain further what this means? Also, are you jail broken at all? The more info you can give us, the more able we are to help you.

Most reactions

Latest posts