What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad 2 - 4.3.3

syedaouf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello,

i was trying to update my ipad 2 to ios 4.3.3 (currently running on 4.3)

tried updating (download and update ) it through itunes but there seems to be sum problem with my data cable , hence it keeps disconneting.

anyhow i downloaded the file from the net.

and when i was trying to update it thru itunes, it woudnt locate the file , more specifically the ipsw fiile tht is required.

any suggestions/help ?

thanks

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've read elsewhere on the Forum that Windows sometimes renames the file extension from .ipsw. So locate the file using Windows Explorer and reset the extension to .ipsw. Then iTunes will be able to locate it.

Tim

advinpitersen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad 2 - 4.3.3 is an amazing device that angel is not absolution its barter to delay best to enjoy a lot of accessible iPad2. The specialty of this appliance is that it lets you download any array of movie from the famous video websites.

Most reactions

Latest posts