What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad 2 3g issue

ultra

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi guys... is anybody know any issue about the 3g connection in ipad 2, in my experience, the safari sometimes said no connection while i believe that the conection is working fine.

King.Khoja

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ive been using my 3G for a few days now and I havnt experienced anything like that, have you tried checkin in settings if some of the settings are off?

Fakhry

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i think thats ios 4.3.x 3G issues.. my ipad have same problem 3g since i upgraded to 4.3

OP
U

ultra

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipad2 came with 4.3 ios version, while waiting jb for this version, i don't intend to upgrade it in a moment. i'm not changing any of the network setting. will upgrading the ios into the newest version 4.3.2 will solve the problem?

Meganh1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Type in the word: internet in the settings, cellar data, apn. You do not need to enter a username or password

Most reactions

Latest posts