What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrystephens

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone that follows apple very close. Would you by any chance know when the ipad 3 is going to be released. Could you give me any news around the time that it is going to be released because i have been reading alot of different articles and they are all stating different dates about when it is going to be released.

OP
harrystephens

harrystephens

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im sorry. I dont totally understand what you said? Sorry.

OP
harrystephens

harrystephens

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry. I saw your thread. You have been very helpfull. Im new to this

OP
harrystephens

harrystephens

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
He means the iPad3 will be released in the Spring 2012. Not before!

Tim

Do you know what features the new ipd will have compared to 1 and 2?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There's a lot of rumour and speculation in this Forum, so check those posts out. But, as always, it IS just rumour. No one outside of Apple *knows* and won't until the announcement.

Tim

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Even Spring is just a guess based on past release dates of course....

Apple won't announce beforehand because they don't want to kill iPad 2 sales...

-t

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
i've had Ipad 1 since 2 weeks after it first shipped. I generally try to skip generations so plan to buy gen 3. It is being rumored for announcement in first quarter 2012 and that's the best anyone can guess. I've used friends' 2 and like the incremental improvements and will miss IOS5 for mirroring desktop but it won't be THAT long until Spring 2012 LOL.

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPad 2 launched in March so it will probably be around that time frame. As far as new features I would guess better camera's, higher res screen, possible A6 chip, maybe some more ram up to 1GB and possibly an oval shaped home button instead of a round one like we've seen on renderings of iPhone 5. These are all guesses, no one will know for sure until it's announced... or if an Apple employee gets drunk at a bar and forgets it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions