What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 1

bho

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If I buy a iPad 1 WiFi / 3G do I have to specify either Verizon or ATT, or will same unit work with both carriers.

gforeman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you want a 3G iPad 1 from verizon, you get a WiFi iPad 1, and a MiFi 2200 Wireless device. No built in Verizon 3G.

OP
B

bho

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks for the information..so all of the iPad 1's with 3G are only AT&T and if you use Verizon you are really using WiFi with the MiFi box connected to Verizon. Sounds like a pain in the as* carrying two devices around with you.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks for the information..so all of the iPad 1's with 3G are only AT&T and if you use Verizon you are really using WiFi with the MiFi box connected to Verizon. Sounds like a pain in the as* carrying two devices around with you.

The box is actually very small, small enough to fit into pocket.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Why would you buy an iPad 1 when iPad 2 is out?

Squirrel71

iPF Noob
Reaction score
grayshark95 said:
Why would you buy an iPad 1 when iPad 2 is out?

Because you can save 215 bucks.
Yep, what you said..I see no need for me to upgrade just yet. Don't really need the camera, and while the 2 is slightly faster, not enough for me to notice much.

I think I'll take that money and put it toward a new laptop.

STi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would get Ipad 2..I have ipad 1 and seen enough videos comparing both that it sure is more snappy and the new thin design rocks...I could care less about the junky cameras..I will upgrade as soon as i can find one here in Rhode Island so if you see any gimme a shout please lol:)

gforeman

iPF Noob
Reaction score

To me this is PERFECT, as I can ise it fore more than just my iPad. Notebook, and up to 5 users while I am on family vacations. I love my MiFi.

Lizard king

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought an iPad 1from verizon & I can tether it to my Verizon stood phone for FREE 3G connectivity. (I have an unlimited data plan.). Life is GOOD!!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts