What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 1 with OS5 linked to Projector

apcaw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good day.

I just bought an Apple VGA cable to use my iPad for presentation purpose.

Whatever I do, I can seem to show it through the presentation. I used several apps like Good reader, Docs to Go, and Keynote but with no luck.

I tried using an app for projector called Projector!, v1.1.1 but it kept on crashing on me. Useless.

I then was wondering if the IOS 5 had something to do with it. Is it because my boss uses his iPAd 1 with the connector with the same porjector I have with no problem. The only difference between his and mine was the OS.

Really need your help and inputs.

Many thanks.

Andrew

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'll be interested in any response to this too as I use my iPad a lot for presentations using Keynote. If there's a problem with the upgrade to iOS5, then I'll not be upgrading!!

Tim

OP
A

apcaw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am also facing the same problem.
If any has the solution please tell us and help us
Thank you

I have searched through Google and found out that there a lot of people experiencing the same problem. But so far, no answers too.

Apple, according to what I have read so far, has no answer to this too. Damn. This sucks.

Help anyone?

Thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts