What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 1 users!!!

gatecitycanes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got $100 back when they cut the price of the iPad1.

I'm gonna sit the iPad 2 out and wait to see what 3 has to offer. I love the heck out of my iPad and don't have any remorse about not waiting for iPad2.

DrHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ws4dl.org
Thinking about this: iPhone 3GS + iPad 1 wifi + iOS 4.3 = modularized iPad 2 3G

iPad 2 is cool and looking great but for me, it only adds camera on the iPad which I already have on my iPhone...

And for taking pictures, the iPhone is easier to handle than the iPad ...

But hey, latest is greatest however you look at it ;)

TheX

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DrHouse said:

iPad 2 is cool and looking great but for me, it only adds camera on the iPad which I already have on my iPhone...

For photos I so prefer my digital camera. While yes a camera on a phone is handy for quick snap shots the quality and features will never compete. No if I could only easily get my pictures from my camera to my iPad on the go I would be in heaven.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

DrHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ws4dl.org
TheX said:
For photos I so prefer my digital camera. While yes a camera on a phone is handy for quick snap shots the quality and features will never compete. No if I could only easily get my pictures from my camera to my iPad on the go I would be in heaven.

You're absolutely right that a real digital camera is a lot more efficient than the iPhone. For transferring on the go to your iPad, you could use the camera kit. Seems to work quite nicely with SD cards...

Rasputina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What did we, iPad1 users, get from the release of iPad 2?
What did Apple do for those who made their iPad viable?
What do you think?

I'm just happy we got 4.3 with the screen switch button back. That was all I wanted.

TheX

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DrHouse said:
You're absolutely right that a real digital camera is a lot more efficient than the iPhone. For transferring on the go to your iPad, you could use the camera kit. Seems to work quite nicely with SD cards...

Yeah that is one option but do I really want to give apple another 30 dollars so I can put pictures on my iPad?

Reaction score
DrHouse said:

Email it to yourself . I take pics on the go on my Inc, email it to myself, save it to my iPad.
As far as using the standalone as soon as I can I'm going to be getting one of those camera/sd kits

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from my iPad

TheX

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mountainbikermark said:
Email it to yourself . I take pics on the go on my Inc, email it to myself, save it to my iPad.
As far as using the standalone as soon as I can I'm going to be getting one of those camera/sd kits

Support Our Troops!!
Sent from my iPad

I cant email a picture from my digital camera to my iPad :( in fact I don't know of any camera with such functionality.

Reaction score
I email my Inc (Droid Incredible) pictures.
My standalone I'm getting a camera kit this weekend, yes it's another $30 but I'm sharing it with my wife, she syncs her camera to the desktop about 3 times a year since its such a pain for her so she'll use it more than me since it will be so much easier to just sync the sd card to the iPad . I'm probably going to use the direct plug to the camera one more than the card sync one.

Support Our Troops!!
Sent from my iPad

Tarkio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mountainbikermark said:

Support Our Troops!!
Sent from my iPad

I cant email a picture from my digital camera to my iPad :( in fact I don't know of any camera with such functionality.

If you leave all of your digital photos only in the camera you will not be able to email.

Most reactions

Latest posts