What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 1 Still Selling Like Hot Cakes

Nancybout

iPF Noob
Reaction score
William B said:
you have forgotten the Samsung Tab, it is a great tablet too.

I have the galaxy phone....android is neat but I picked the pad..maybe I'll buy a doff device in the future but I want ten inch screens o else I'll just play w the almost 5 inch screen cell phones lol

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
Apple make very few apps themselves, and there are very few iPad 2 specific apps. Apps are written to the iOS version with occasional nods to hardware requirements, that's why iPad 2 specific apps tend to require the cameras rather than the faster chip. It's only when iPad 1 gets left behind by iOS that you'll start to find new apps are no good for it.

Nancybout

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love the iPad 1 lol,I have NO idea why I grabbed that one instead of 2,IMO why fix what's not broke....but the camera and faster iPad is why.
How faster can it be lmao my iPad is fast!I have no complaints,I suppose side by side I would notice.
is there an iPad 3 coming??
I am also interested in that touch screen laptop....it's another device.....

AtaRobert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm going to use my iPad first gen lots then once the battery completely dies and doesn't charge again I will get the new gen out but I will stick with my first for now it's still fast.

solarrdadd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i picked up a 32gb wi-fi black for my daughter, the college medical student; she love it. they have some incredible medical and anotomical apps that are not only beautiful and incredible to use and watch but are accepted being accepted by many medical colleges across the contry. she uses it for school work, streaming movies and a couple of lite games like angry birds (man, she hates those monkeys!). it's a great value, i didn't have to spend the iPad2 money for it and she was very happy and surprised to get it. just think, one day I'll have to call her Dr.

this was a very good investment. i hope the medical apps keep on coming for the iPad!

h1611161

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iluvmyipad said:
I love my ipad1. Anyone still using both? If I get iPad 2, I think I'll be sad to part with iPad 1!!!

For me there is no iPad1, its now the iPad Classic...

Moreover for me the starting point was an iPod, and from there i graduated to the iPad Classic. I see no reason why I should move over to 2 or even 3. However and having said that I am collecting my money to super graduate to a Mac Book Pro or an 27 inch iMac. I have spent enough of my life on serious command lines starting from the days of DOS and Windows 3.0, and now it's time to leave Linux behind and start enjoy what I am doing. Since iPad opened my eyes and gave me the wings to fly, now it's time to set my dream on a MBP-15" or an 27" iMac.....

One thing's for sure, from what i've seen, and missed all these years, i will not regret that decision. However I am not ready to be labled Apple Fanboy, even though I can see a APPLE TV somewhere along the lines.....lol

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts