What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 1 Still Selling Like Hot Cakes

William B

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have just heard

of version 3 but know when it is coming out. Please give us the reference please so we can read about it. thanks

We got an iPad and after a week of having it ipad2 was announced. Ah well, 3 will be out before Christmas.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an iPad 1 and 2. iPad 1 still works well for my uses.

The major differences for me: iPad 2 is faster, and I can use video Skype with iPad 2. Neither of those was a big selling point.

I just wanted a spare iPad to use while charging. I was going to stick with another iPad 1, but I figured iPad 2 would get maybe a generation or two more of firmware updating than iPad 1. I did get a clearance-priced iPad 1 wi-fi model for my husband, who has limited uses for an iPad, which firmware upgrades probably won't affect. It was discounted by $200 at Verizon.

Motorbones

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just bought an iPad 1 from Verizon... I guess I must have at least 3 more weeks before it's completely out-dated (any word yet on iPad 7?).

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just bought an iPad 1 from Verizon... I guess I must have at least 3 more weeks before it's completely out-dated (any word yet on iPad 7?).

Old iPads never die, they just lose their apps!

The iPad1 is a great machine - you'll not be disappointed!!

Tim

martincrow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad is a device which is like wine, as it gets older it becomes more lovable.:ipad-keyboard:

h1611161

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Am going to stick with my iPad Classic. Will not move over to the "2" for now. BTW when is the "3" coming out?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Cord

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I received my Ipad Classic a week ago from Verizon and haven't touched my 10" netbook since then... Love it.... my first Apple product!

Most reactions

Latest posts