What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 1 screen not flush...sticking from body of ipad(the silver bit!!)

flojoblue

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My IPad 1 screen is sitting out from body of ipad im not sure what happened and sits out more on bottom left corner.any ideas on a fix anyone??:confused:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My IPad 1 screen is sitting out from body of ipad im not sure what happened and sits out more on bottom left corner.any ideas on a fix anyone??:confused:

The iPad1 screen is held in the main body of the iPad by a series of clips located around the edge of the screen. It sounds as though one of those clips is either broken or has become dislodged. If your iPad is still under warranty, then I'd return it to the Apple Store and they will replace it for you. If it's not under warranty, you might be able to effect a repair yourself - depending upon how confident you are at that sort of thing - I can send you a link to a set of instructions that will guide you through replacing the clip - but it's a delicate job.

If you do decide to return your iPad to the store, then make sure you take a backup with iTunes to begin with. It might also be worth calling the Store in advance to check they have a replacement in stock.

Tim

OP
F

flojoblue

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Tom thanks for advice could you send me the link so I can have a go myself as it's out of warranty.Is there a possibility of damaging it thru stripping it down??

OP
F

flojoblue

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Used iPad

I need advice on how put films from iPad into iTunes.I bought a used iPad and came with 8 movies on and don't know how to put them in my iTunes without losing them??? Help please

Irish Rose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You should be able to do this by syncing you iPad to your iTunes account.

OP
F

flojoblue

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I sync it says it will replace all data from iPad with data from iTunes and lose any data not in iTunes?!?!!?

Most reactions

Latest posts