What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 1 and ios 5

Larryfgraver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
See 2 attached images, this is what I am getting when I start an update, the one that states I am synced with another computer ( I don't think so) and what is up with the second warning will I get all my apps back and settings? I have done a all purchase transfer and a backup, what else do I have to do to be sure I will Not lose anything.

Attachments

• image-3956338500.png
    image-3956338500.png
    180.3 KB · Views: 347
  • image-1713164643.png
    image-1713164643.png
    217.9 KB · Views: 372

Andy Loba

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had the same two warnings when I upgraded to Ios5. I did carry on with the upgrade and before upgrading, it did a backup copy of the content of my Ipad. When completed, i was asked if I wanted to restore my Ipad with the backup. So I did and I found my Ipad as it was before upgrading. I was probably lucky and the same might not work for you but that was my experience with the Ios5 upgrade.

Most reactions

Latest posts