What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

.ipa files on unjailbroken ipad?how to?

Reaction score
Yep. Use Goodreader's Wifi-Sync, it tells you an address, enter that into your PC's browser, then upload the file.

I assume, you only mend copying onto the device, because installing the .ipa would most likely be illegal, not to mention, that it won't work on non-jb devices.

OP
0pawwap0

0pawwap0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
Yep. Use Goodreader's Wifi-Sync, it tells you an address, enter that into your PC's browser, then upload the file.

I assume, you only mend copying onto the device, because installing the .ipa would most likely be illegal, not to mention, that it won't work on non-jb devices.

Ok tnx for the tip. Nope I would not try to install .ipa files on a non-jb iPad. Is in your town jb is legal?for some countries jb is legal..I'm from ph by the way

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There's no problem with jailbreaking an iPad. That is a completely legal and honourable past-time.

What DontUnderstandMyIpad was suggesting - and I'd like to re-inforce that firmly - that this Forum does not tolerate any discussion of illegally obtained software (stolen or hacked, such that it can be installed without payment to the developers, illegally copied etc)- any such discussion will be deleted immediately by the Moderators.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts