What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ios8 sucketh

Iew

iPF Noob
Reaction score
safari is a disaster, what was Apple thinking??

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
safari is a disaster, what was Apple thinking??
The problems in Safari are an unintended bug in iOS 8 and will almost certainly be corrected in the next update. Neither Apple or any other company would knowingly release an operating system update with serious bugs in it.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Do a reset: Hold down the power and home button until the Apple logo appears.

I'm having to do this about once a day, or internet speeds get very slow. Another bug for Apple to fix, I suspect. I've heard the same complaint from a few others.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Very slow
Which decice do you have? Sometimes it takes a while after updating for things to get back up to speed as things have to be re indexed. It can take longer for an older device.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do a reset: Hold down the power and home button until the Apple logo appears.

I'm having to do this about once a day, or internet speeds get very slow. Another bug for Apple to fix, I suspect. I've heard the same complaint from a few others.

I agree, this slowdown happened for me just now.

Last edited:

Contaygious

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Def turn off background tab refreshing. That helps! This date does suck! Even resuming my ipad takes longer on the black screen.

Most reactions