What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ios7

sherenecoates

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Updated to ios7 on my iPad and it's not updating Fb or skype and a few others. It's just waiting and I can't do anything. Any one have any ideas!!!

HardMetalAlchemy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Updated to ios7 on my iPad and it's not updating Fb or skype and a few others. It's just waiting and I can't do anything. Any one have any ideas!!!

Have you tried rebooting your iPad? You can do this by holding down the home button and sleep button together for about 10 seconds until you see the apple logo. It's recommended to reboot after updates. Hope it works.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
There were problems with App Store yesterday and today, afaik. Try to update the apps in iTunes (computer), then sync them to your iPad.

OP
S

sherenecoates

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for all the help.. Still can't get onto any of those apps still waiting. Can't log out of Fb as it's waiting. Will turn off iPad and see what happens.....

OP
S

sherenecoates

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks hardmetalalchemy, I have switched the iPad off and back on. Came up with new iTunes conditions to agree to! Now all the apps are upgrading.... Simples :)))) when you know how :)

OP
S

sherenecoates

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Hardmetalalchemy I have switched off and started again. Agreed to the new terms and conditions and it's all upgrading:) simples! When you know how:)

Most reactions

Latest posts