What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS7 unstable

Status
Not open for further replies.

organum

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have so many crashes with ios7 it is more like Windoz.

I cannot even close suspect apps with the double press of the menu button which now shows a nice looking scroll but you cannot hold the icon down to get the x to close.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When you double press the home button you get the app icons as before but this time to close an app you swipe up the thumbnail above it.

The Archangel

NYHorsewoman

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have so many crashes with ios7 it is more like Windoz. I cannot even close suspect apps with the double press of the menu button which now shows a nice looking scroll but you cannot hold the icon down to get the x to close.

I get multiple crashes now all the time. Chrome and Safari just shut down and I have to start all over. I hate this new interface. Awful. What was Apple thinking? Did they test this thing?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I get multiple crashes now all the time. Chrome and Safari just shut down and I have to start all over. I hate this new interface. Awful. What was Apple thinking? Did they test this thing?

Have you tried restarting or resetting the iPad? That helps in a lot of cases...

If the problems persist, may I suggest you do a back-up and then restore the iPad via iTunes. Sometimes, software downloads are glitchy and you have to start again. Annoying, yes, but sometimes it's the nature of the beast.

Sorry for your troubles.

Marilyn

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nyhorsewomen your post has nothing to do with the OP thread. The issue with the op was resolved by providing information that is in the iPad manual available on line and within iBooks. The method of removing removing apps has changed. If your problems persist then do a full restore on a computer using iTunes. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts