What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ios7 safari question

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
Hi guys

when you visit a web page in safari in ios7 the address box at the top gives me only the web site name. how can i get back the full address in view? (i know pressing the address shows me the full url, but how can i get that to display by default?)

Bigflier

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I run multiple sites in safari / ios7. For instance, I like to open and run radio.com in the background, listening to the programming, while surfing other web sites. Can't find any tabs to run other pages without it shutting down radio.com whenever any other page is opened. Running both an iPad mini and iphone5

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Tap the plus sign at the upper right to open a new tab.

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
How do I run multiple sites in safari / ios7. For instance, I like to open and run radio.com in the background, listening to the programming, while surfing other web sites. Can't find any tabs to run other pages without it shutting down radio.com whenever any other page is opened. Running both an iPad mini and iphone5

Its the button to which that 'recently closed tabs' arrow points to.

image.jpg

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I actually don't recall the ability to keep another tab running while surfing the web on the same or different browser for the stock iOS. That's actually part of the resource management portion of iOS where it'll allocate resources to what you're currently working on or with apps that are supported by Background App Refresh

Most reactions

Latest posts