What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IOS7 mail issue

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I hope I am not repeating a problem. I have he original iPad so it can. It be updated past 5.1.1. My question is does the GMAIL application recognize ones password? I know the iPhone does not because I have a 4s and I upgraded to version 7. Sent from my IPAD 1st generation. WIFI only. 64GB
The Gmail app should recognize your password.

If you enabled 2 step verification for your Gmail account, you need to generate an app-specific password.
Otherwise login to your account through a browser and out again.

Last edited:

WitchOneSalem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Gmail app should recognize your password.

If you enabled 2 step verification for your Gmail account, you need to generate an app-specific password.
Otherwise login to your account through a browser and out again.

I do. It know what a 2 stem verification is, I only have one password.

Sent from my IPAD 1st generation. WIFI only. 64GB

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I do. It know what a 2 stem verification is, I only have one password. Sent from my IPAD 1st generation. WIFI only. 64GB
Then try my second suggestion. Login to the account through a browser. Logout again. Perhaps it needs to be re-veryfied.

WitchOneSalem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Then try my second suggestion. Login to the account through a browser. Logout again. Perhaps it needs to be re-veryfied.

K I will see topic that helps.

Sent from my IPAD 1st generation. WIFI only. 64GB

Most reactions

Latest posts