What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS6 upgrade problems - please advise

mariafon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've always LOVED my iPad, but since I upgraded to iOS6 I am having several problems and don't know if there is a solution to them, or need to downgrade (which I also don't know how to do). Here are some of the problems in case you have had them and could help me:

1- iCal is #1 for trouble now: it freezes when I try to enter a new appointment, or when I try to look up something.
Sometimes I have to reboot to get it back to working. It has never been syncing well with my MacBook either, even before iOS6. It syncs fine with iPhone though, but this is not enough.
it now shows lots or repeated stuff

2- keyboard has been failing since the upgrade - and even moving weirdly from side to side sometimes

3- contacts info is being lost regularly - stuff I knew was there before, like phone numbers, disappear from the contact.

4- Settings wouldn't let me open my Mail, Contacts, Calendars options. It would just show a blank page. Had to reboot.

This is it for now. If there isn't any solution, and I need to downgrade, can anyone tell me how to do that? Thanks

Most reactions