What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IOS5 worries

KaiHD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
gsumner said:
We use the same iTunes account. It would madness to have 2 iTunes accounts and pay twice for everything wouldn't it.

No. Just authorize both accounts. That way apps from both accounts can be used on your devices. No need to repurchase.

- Sent from my Highly-Personalized jailbroken iPad 2! :D

OP
G

gsumner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dobbey said:
You don't need 2 accounts to have the stuff on 2 devices. Once you buy it, it'd on iTunes, then just sync both devices

Sent from my Desire HD using iPad Forums

You need to read the thread dobbey cos that post wasn't really a bright answer was it !

dobbey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
gsumner said:
You need to read the thread dobbey cos that post wasn't really a bright answer was it !

Its quite obvious what I'm saying. Once you buy an app or song, its yours to do what you want with. You can put them on as many devices as you want regardless of the iTunes account

Sent from my Desire HD using iPad Forums

OP
G

gsumner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The thread is not whether or not you can have apps on as many of your devices as possible. it's about os5 and whether things like pictures automatically end up on all your devices via the cloud. We all know if your devices share the same account then you can have yours apps on them all. Read the thread from my first post. I'm not being funny but sometimes people jump in a thread too late on without reading what it's all about and confusing matters but thanks for you post anyway.

Most reactions