What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOs5 to be released about the same time as the iphone 5?

Harters

iPF Noob
Reaction score
col.bris said:
IOS 5 most likely will most likely be released in about 4 plus weeks based on current beta in other words on about the same time the next iPhone(s) noticed it is one or two. The only people whom know when and what models they are releasing is Apple and no one else so just be patient. Personally I think they should have 2 models one a cut down version to target the low end of the market that Android has and the other an upmarket better version of the iPhone 4 in saying that that is nothing to do with this forum just a comment.

I will be in Florida at that time, will I be able to upgrade whilst I'm over there or will I have to wait until I am back in the UK?

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
As long as you bring your computer and connect to iTunes you should be able to upgrade.

-t

Harters

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thewitt said:
As long as you bring your computer and connect to iTunes you should be able to upgrade.

-t

Thanks for the speedy reply.

I won't have my own PC but the villa has a PC we use, so would I just need to install iTunes on it and log into my account?

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes to upgrade the OS you can authorize another PC. Just be sure you don't sync on that PC cause you will delete other installed apps.

-t

Harters

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thewitt said:
Yes to upgrade the OS you can authorize another PC. Just be sure you don't sync on that PC cause you will delete other installed apps.

-t

Great, thank you :)

Most reactions

Latest posts