What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS5 releases October 12th as a free upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

p3unit32

iPF Noob
Reaction score
EnnaShare said:
I have successfully upgrade to ios 5. How do transfer back all of my apps that i backup in my pc?

Hook your iPad up to your PC via USB
Wait for iTunes to pop up
Click onto your device (iPad icon)
Click the restore button on the device menu screen

You may have to click on each tab manually. (e.g, the apps tab, music tab, photos tabs etc) click the sync option. But! If you do a restore all your content should automatically download to your iPad. Hope this helps!

EnnaShare

iPF Noob
Reaction score
p3unit32 said:
Hook your iPad up to your PC via USB
Wait for iTunes to pop up
Click onto your device (iPad icon)
Click the restore button on the device menu screen

You may have to click on each tab manually. (e.g, the apps tab, music tab, photos tabs etc) click the sync option. But! If you do a restore all your content should automatically download to your iPad. Hope this helps!

Thanx for your help

MrHJ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all iPad users. I've found that this helps! Got full potential of our iPad. Excited to share it with you ;)

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi all iPad users. I've found that this helps! Got full potential of our iPad. Excited to share it with you ;)

Hi MrHJ. it's not clear from your post what it is that you have found that is helpful to members. However, you are replying to a thread in which the last post was on October 28, 2011. It's doubtful whether those members are still likely to be looking here now.

Therefore this thread is now closed. You are of course welcome to open your own thread about what you want to share with users, in any of the discussion areas.
The OB

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts