What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 9 slide over issue

radar2000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an iPad Air 1 that I updated to iOS 9 yesterday. When I try to use the new slide over feature, it does not show me my current open apps, but for some strange reason it opens the FaceTime app? This is the only app that it displays.

Any idea on how to address this bug?

Cheers!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It's not a bug. Once you select a slide over app the same app comes up automatically the next time you use the feature, so you don't have to select an app every time you open it. Well, at least not if you use the same app a lot.

To get back to the list of apps slide your finger down from the top of the slide over column. There is a little handle/nubbin there to remind you that you can do this. It will take you back to the list.

The list keeps your most frequently used apps at the bottom of the list. Another convenience, if you tend to use the same apps over and over; which I suspect most people will do.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've deleted your other post on this same topic as multiple threads on the same topic can fragment any resulting conversation, making it hard to follow as well as being against our rules.

Most reactions

Latest posts