What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 9 and Exchange

ninan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have failed to configure an Exchange mail account under iOS 9. The account worked ok earlier. Any suggestions?

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have failed to configure an Exchange mail account under iOS 9. The account worked ok earlier. Any suggestions?
Hi ninan I see you're new to the forum (welcome!) and may not be aware that our rules do not allow a duplication of threads on the same topic. Such duplication can lead to some confusion as it may fragment any conversation by members addressing your issue. I've deleted your other post. We have helpful members here who I'm sure will respond to your question.
Enjoy the forum and when you get a minute or so check out our rules per the link below:)
Andrew

OP
ninan

ninan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi OB,
I am aware that I shouldn't have duplicated my post. I did it by accident, and when I realized the mistake I tried to delete the duplicated post, but could not find the delete option (I tried by "edit" but the "empty" post was not accepted.) Anyhow, thanks. I will be grateful if someone knows the solution to my problem

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
No worries! I often suffer from the "twitching finger syndrome" myself and have lost count how many times I've pressed buttons twice:D
I don't use that account myself but two things come to mind.
~~ after any system upgrade it's a good idea to reset your iPad. Simultaneously hold down the Home and On/Off buttons until the scrren blacks out and the Apple logo appears. Then let both go and wait until the iPad powers up.
~~ Reinstate your email connection by deleting it and re-entering the connection details afresh.
Regards, Andrew

Last edited:
OP
ninan

ninan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No worries! I often suffer from the "twitching finger syndrome" myself and have lost count how many times I've pressed buttons twice:D
I don't use that account myself but two things come to mind.
~~ after any system upgrade it's a good idea to reset your iPad. Simultaneously hold down the Home and On/Off buttons until the scrren blacks out and the Apple logo appears. Then let both go and wait until the iPad powers up.
~~ Reinstate your email connection by deleting it and re-entering the connection details afresh.
Regards, Andrew
Thanks Andrew,
I tried both, without success.
I also tried to follow the instructions linked by J. A. and even addressed the admin of the server I use (IBM Traveler), he replied that the newest iOS must have changed the settings for the Microsoft Exchange (?) So, the situation looks rather hopeless.

Last edited:

Most reactions