What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 9 addr book problem

jon229

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't recall this issue in earlier versions of iOS.
Have 4 contact address 'groups'. In compose mail & 'share via mail' it always defaults to 'all groups'. I cannot select only one group and get it to 'stick', it won't even stick during composition of a single email with multiple addressee's.

Anyone else have this problem or have a fix? For Contacts app I can get a single group to stick but this does not seem to carry through to mail or 'share via mail'.

And if this is a bug, how do I report it?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I've tested it, and it works the same for me. I have no idea if it was this way before. I almost never compose emails using the Contacts list, and when I do I tend to use the suggestion or search features to find contacts.

Yes, I know that doesn't scale well to a large scale email workflow.

You can report iPad Feedback here:

Apple - iPad - Feedback

Apple does not typically respond to individual feedback submitted by this method, but unless you are a developer it's the only bug reporting method open to you.

OP
J

jon229

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thx for link. If I don't need to create a new ID I'll post something

Most reactions