What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 9.3 Is Available

spamnchips

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks you for that suggestion. At least I managed to get iTunes to communicate with the iPad and load some software but I am back at square one with the activation lock screen showing not my Apple ID. After eight days of torment I am about to take this piece of crap down my workshop and cut it up into 1 inch squares and post it to Tim Cook.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks you for that suggestion. At least I managed to get iTunes to communicate with the iPad and load some software but I am back at square one with the activation lock screen showing not my Apple ID. After eight days of torment I am about to take this piece of crap down my workshop and cut it up into 1 inch squares and post it to Tim Cook.
Here are instructions from Apple, they should help:
If you can't activate your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch after installing iOS 9.3 - Apple Support

spamnchips

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Most reactions

Latest posts