What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 8 do not understand

Kevin43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi
I did a Google search on to see what Devices iOS 8 will be compatible with and I do not see the iPad 3 on the list. But the iPad 2 is wow
Thank you

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 569

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The iPad 3 will be able to use iOS 8. Officially, Apple calls the iPad 3 the iPad with retina display.

auntyj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Crap! I have an iPhone 4! So I won't be able to update either that or my iPad, because then iCloud won't work between the two. Bloody Apple, I'm sick to death of them doing stuff like this.

silverado8405

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can update the ipad, just don't click yes to upgrade to iCloud Drive. However if you use any of the web applications (pages, numbers, etc.) you'll need to upgrade to iCloud drive for those to work.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Crap! I have an iPhone 4! So I won't be able to update either that or my iPad, because then iCloud won't work between the two. Bloody Apple, I'm sick to death of them doing stuff like this.

You should check with your carrier. A lot of them are offering the iPhone 5c free with a two-year contract. You may be able to upgrade to a compatible phone for nothing at all.

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You should check with your carrier. A lot of them are offering the iPhone 5c free with a two-year contract. You may be able to upgrade to a compatible phone for nothing at all.

Yep, or just get one that's off contract completely like my daughter did. $300 bucks brand new from Virgin Mobile. The 5c. Pretty good deal, IMO!

Most reactions

Latest posts