What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 8.1.2 Multitasking Gestures still fail

Aerofly

iPad Fan
Reaction score
iOS 8.1.2 was a great opportunity for Apple to correct the problem with Mulitasking Gestures failing and needing to be switched off/on in settings to resume.
But they've once again ignored all of the complaints on many forums highlighting the problem, which, at least on my ipad2 is still happening.

When are they going to listen to their customers, who to all intents and purposes are more and more becoming Apple beta testers.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you want to make sure that Apple is aware of your problem, use this site to give feedback: https://www.apple.com/feedback/ipad.html

Or contact Apple Support via email or make a phone call, if possible. You can find telephone numbers and useful website links when you go to the Apple Store online, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select "Contact Us". This will ascertain that Apple knows what's going on, so they can work on your problem or help you otherwise.

Though others complain about the same problem, this doesn't mean that Apple will read everything they can find online.
Just as an example: this forum is a community of people who need help for problems with their iPad, enjoy using their device or try to help others with their problems. It's not affiliated with Apple. So are other forums of this kind.

Ibill

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Why do I need to update to 8.1.2? The main thing it is for is a ringtone problem? I could care less about downloaded ringtones. Anything I'm missing here?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
There were also minor bug fixes, which weren't mentioned exactly. The security content is the same as iOS 8.1.1.

Most reactions

Latest posts